Noticeable results, no surgery, and no recovery time – discover the benefits of Botox® at our practice.
There are many different reasons that patients choose to receive Botox treatment, from wanting to remove fine lines and wrinkles to treating more severe conditions such as TMJ and chronic migraines. Botox can relieve any of the symptoms that make you feel less confident, and help you achieve a more youthful, radiant appearance.
What is Botox Cosmetic?
Botox is a medication that can only be prescribed by a healthcare professional. It is used as a temporary treatment for patients between the ages of 18 and 65. Botox treatments are quick and comfortable, and in only a few hours you will begin to notice a difference in the way your skin looks and feels.
How does Botox work?
Botox uses a special protein to block overactive nerve impulses and restrict muscle contractions. In doing so, Botox helps to relax your muscles beneath the skin, so fine lines and wrinkles become less visible. This gives your skin a healthy, more youthful appearance.
Depending on each individual case, the results can last between one and six months. Treatment is temporary, so when the Botox begins to wear off, the skin will return to the way it looked before treatment.
Botox is also used to relieve symptoms of TMJ, as well as provide comfort to patients receiving dental implants. In each of these cases, Botox reduces the amount of stress placed on the teeth and jaw so patients feel more comfortable and confident.
Turn Back the Hands of Time
As we all know, aging is a natural part of life. And with aging, our faces begin to develop unwanted lines and wrinkles that make us appear older. Many of us reminisce over the days when our skin was wrinkle-free and our faces were more youthful. What if you could turn back the hands of time and return those days of a more youthful, wrinkle-free appearance? Now you can with the clinically-proven and best-selling Juvéderm XC dermal filler.
What is Juvéderm XC, and how can it help?
Juvéderm XC is an injectable gel dermal filler that is a safe, comfortable, and effective treatment that restores your face’s natural contours and smoothness. With just one injection of the Juvéderm XC dermal filler, you can have smooth, beautiful skin that can last up to a whole year.
Juvéderm XC works by filling missing hyaluronic acid (what keeps your skin naturally hydrated and full) into your skin and adds volume and fullness to your face. In this process, the Juvéderm XC dermal filler eases away unwanted wrinkles and lines, restoring and rejuvenating your face to its more youthful appearance.
Smile with the benefits of Juvéderm!
- Juvéderm is the only FDA-approved dermal filler that can last up to one year with one treatment.
- Juvéderm treatment is customized to your unique needs, giving you instant, natural-looking results.
- Juvéderm uses unique HYLACROSS™ technology, which gives Juvéderm XC its special smooth-gel consistency.
From scar tissue to unwanted wrinkles Morpheus8 can provide you with results that will last! Morpheus8 is a device that combines micro-needling with radiofrequency technology for fractional resurfacing that stimulates collagen production. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process. There is little to no damage to the dermis and this procedure provides an extremely uniform effect.
- What Areas Can Be Treated? Morpheus8 can be used on any areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment. The most commonly treated areas include the face and neck, as well as the abdomen which is beneficial for tightening loose skin with underlying fatty tissue.
- How Many Treatments Will I Need? Depending on your Morpheus8 treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-3 sessions.
- How Quickly Will I See Results? Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment. Typically, Morpheus8 results can be expected to last between 1-3 years. This wide variation is influenced by one's lifestyle, and continued treatment treatment in those post years. (Be sure to ask about our packaged deals for this continued treatment)
- What Is the Benefit of Fractionated Energy? Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
- Can Anyone Use Morpheus8? The benefit of Morpheus8’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- What Is The Benefit of RF Energy? RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled manner to revitalize the collagen. This treatment helps to improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Can This Be Used In Combination With Other Treatments? Yes, Morpheus8 can be combined with FaceTite and AccuTite along with a PRF treatment for optimal results.
- When Can I put Makeup On After Treatment? Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
- What Kind of Post Procedure Care Is Required? Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad-spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.